Buy a Postcard (in Indonesia)
This page is for you who are looking for postcard.
Yeah, in this modern era, traditional mailing activities has been rarely used.
So, we also rarely to find the unique postcards.
When I went to post office for sending my first post-crossing, the people who were there was sending a document for their tax or some of them were sending money. And, all of them were not using a stamp(s) like I did. They used an instant way. Today, all off us want to do something rapidly. Fast, quick, and rapid! This is a kind of vocabulary that famous today. How about you?
Still looking for a postcard?
I hope this list above will help you… ^_^
- Chicmart at Kemang
- Kinokuniya at Plaza Indonesia and PIM 2
- Periplus at PIM 1, Gandaria City, and Soetta Airport
- Times Bookstore at Pejaten Village, Lippo Mall Karawaci, UPH Karawaci, Siloam Hospital, Plaza Semanggi, Pacific Place, Library of Universitas Indonesia
- Sarinah Thamrin at Souvenir Area fl. 6
- Gramedia, EXCEPT Gramedia Depok (usually take place near maps area)
- Poserba at post-office Fatmawati (Kantor Pos Besar Fatmawati)
- Stands near Jakarta Philatelist Office (KFJ – Kantor Filateli Jakarta); they sell old-postcard with a “crazy” prices (read: low-price)
- Pasaraya Grande (Craft Area fl.3)
- ICOM Computer, Jl. Radio Dalam Raya 2 Kebayoran Baru, Jakarta Selatan (Agus Leonardus)
- Scoop at SMS (Summarecon Mal Serpong) 2
if you are looking for “postcard book impor” such as somee.card, Where’s Wally, postcard and others airmail/stationery that made in Japan, you could find it at Kinokuniya PIM 2.
- Gramedia (Jend. Sudirman, Amplaz, Malioboro Mall) >> Agus Leonardus, Barong, repro vintage ad card
- Periplus (Malioboro Mall, Airport)
- Mirota Batik (Malioboro, Pakem (Kaliurang)) >> Agus Leonardus, Wayang Bali, Ratri Image, dll.
- Mirota Kampus (near UGM) >> merk Jawa card
- Toga Mas (Condongcatur) >> Agus Leonardus
- TB Sari Ilmu (in front of Malioboro Mall) >> Periplus, Barong, dll.
- Stand in front of UGM-post-office >> Tarawang.comm, repro lukisan Indonesia, keluaran Periplus, dll.
- Lobi Inna Garuda >> Tarawang.comm
- Stands at the western of post office “Pusat” >> lack of good quality
- Philatelist Area at post office “Pusat” >> official Pos Indonesia
- Jogja Village (Amplaz) >> merk Megatruh
- Kedai Kebun Forum (Tirtodipuran, Jl. Parangtritis) >> art postcard
- Karta Pustaka (Bintaran Tengah) >> art postcard, berhubungan dg Belanda/Jerman
- Cemeti Art House (Jl. D.I. Panjaitan) >> art postcard
- Souvenir Stand Area at the airport (at the left corner of Perplus) >> Agus Leonardus, Humphrey Design
- Ministry of Coffee at Jalan Prawirotaman 1 (free of charge! :D)
- Museum Ullen Sentalu (Kaliurang)
- Wisno Grahakom (Jl. Diponegoro) >> Agus Leonardus
- Mini-market near entrance road to Borobudhur (Magelang) >> few, rare, and creased 🙂
- Periplus (Mall E-Walk)
- Toko buku Djawa, Jalan Braga (Paket postcard jadul isi 5 @8.000)
- Lobby Hotel Preanger (Kualitas gambar krg bagus tp khas Jabar bgt @5.000)
- Periplus Setiabudi Supermarket
- Times BIP dan Times Istana Plaza
- Kantor Pos Alun-Alun, Jalan Asia Afrika
- Tobucil, Jalan Aceh
- Mahanagari Ciwalk
- Periplus di Bandara Ahmad Yani
- Kantor Pos Medan
- Toko souvenir di Merdeka Walk
- Times Bookstore (Plaza Medan Fair)
- Duty Free Shop Bandara Polonia
- Periplus (Bali Galeria, Discovery Mall, Carrefour Sunset Road, Ngurah Rai Airport, Benoa Square)
- Times (Kuta Square, Bebek Bengil Ubud)
- Ad card gratisan (Carrefour Sunset Road, Benoa Square, Sushi Tei)
- Ubud (sepanjang Jl. Monkey Forest, Jl. Raya Ubud & Jl. Hanoman)
*jgn beli di minimarket, sedikit lebih mahal*
- Waterbom Bali (kartu pos khusus Waterbom Bali)
- Bali Bird Park (dekat restoran)
- Bali Reptile Park (sedikit, langka, & kucel :p)
- dan masih banyak lagi :))
- Bandara Juanda
- Kios di dalam kantor pos Slamet Riyadi
- Toko buku dan toko oleh-oleh di Airport
Source : Komunitas Postcrossing Indonesia